Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

I'd like to start this blog post by wishing you a Happy New Year!! 

2015 has been ok. I have had better years but I have also had much worse. 

When I look back on 2015 I see laziness and not fully appreciating how far I have come in life. I am much better than that so I guess my "resolution" if that's what you want to call it is to just do it. Suck it up and just get on with it!

I feel like I have been putting on a pound or two (or three or four) over the past month or so lately and I don't like it. I therefore need to be the person to eat a little less and exercise a little more. No one is going to do that for me. So I just need to get on with it! 

Blogging, I often think... Ooh that would be good to blog about, then I either don't bother as the time has passed or I forget. I need to make the effort to make a draft post for later or write my idea down but also make sure I go back and publish it. 

So, cheers to you all. Thank you for supporting my little blogging space in the interweb this last year and here's to a new year and making sure I am getting stuff done! 


Have you made a "New Years Resolution" that you would like to share? Leave your link or comment below. X

No comments:

Post a Comment