Sunday, 10 January 2016

Lush - Massage Bar from Dusk til Dawn Review

This blog post is all about the Lush Massage Bar - from Dusk til Dawn. 

I have seen many tweets, Instagram pictures and reviews about the Lush Massage Bars I knew I just had to try one out.

I'm lucky as I have a Lush store in my local city. So, I popped in one lunch and asked one of the Lush helpers where the Massage Bars are kept. I was taken straight to the Massage Bars towards the back of the store. 

I really wish I had taken the ladies name because it would be nice to thank her. She gave me her undivided attention and as with all Lush helpers the service was wonderful. 

The Lush lady demonstrated the from Dusk til Dawn Massage Bar on me and gave me a wonderful hand massage at the same time as explaining how Lush source their coco butter.  This story is amazing and I will include the link to the Lush website below so you can find out too. 

We had a chat about the lush products that I enjoyed over Christmas and I even ended up buying Butter Ball as well as Dragon Egg. I had no idea that Butter Ball was for sale and after falling in love with Butter Bear over Christmas I had to pick it up.  

The Lush Massage Bar - from Dusk til Dawn that was used on me had me instantly sold. The strawberry one smells amazing but I could help but feel I had to get this glorious cone of goodness following the demonstration. The small cone is easy to hold and the citrus smell is beautiful. 


I used the Massage Bar in the bath. With the bar in my hand I started to gently apply pressure onto my neck and top of my shoulders. Once I felt as though I had enough product on my skin I put the Massage Bar on the side and gently massaged the area where I had applied the from Dusk til Dawn Bar. I could instantly feel my knotted muscles relaxing. After a few minutes I stopped and moved onto my legs as these can be tight from time to time. Once satisfied with my leg massage, I went back to my neck. The cone shape of the Massage Bar really does help you get into the hard to reach areas as well as being easy to hold. 

My skin did feel ever so greasy after applying the product but I think that was down to the amount of product that I used as well as it being new because it didn't feel this way when I was in the shop. Once out the bath, my skin felt relaxed and soft and not greasy at all. 

Over all, I will certainly be trying more of the Massage Bars and I would highly recommend the from Dusk til Dawn Massage Bar if you have tension build up or tight muscles.



Have you tried any my of the lush massage bars? If so leave your review links below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment